HERE WE GO!
Thanks for choosing to fly with Go Fly Maui! Below you’ll find some important information about your flight. If you still have questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at (808) 633-5356.
- On Hana Hwy, head towards Paia.
- Turn left at the stop light onto Kala Rd. Follow Kala Rd until you reach the 2 way stop.
- At the stop sign, take a right onto Kuhea Rd. Do not cross the road towards the other tour helicopters. We are further down, past the tower.
- Follow Kuhea Rd all the way to the very end. You will pass Air Services and the tower, both on your left.
- At the end of the road you will see the fire station on the right and the general aviation hangers on the left. We are on the left at the general aviation hangers.
- Park along the fence in any of the angled parking spaces.
- Once parked, head to the gate labeled AOA 5.2. Please call Nick Moran at (808) 633-5356. He will escort you to the hanger and helicopter.
- Wear closed-toe shoes. No flip flops, if possible.
- Light jacket, as the mornings can be chilly and we fly doors off with the helicopter.
- Driver’s License or some form of ID.
- Camera for taking amazing photos!
We hope you don’t need to cancel, but in the event that you do, we kindly ask that you call with at least 24-hours notice to reschedule your flight. Flight cancellations or reschedules within 24 hours and/or no-shows are nonrefundable and will be charged in full.
All flights are weather permitting. If for any reason a flight is rescheduled by Go Fly Maui due to the weather, your reservation will be fully refunded or you may choose to re-schedule your flight.