HERE WE GO!
Thanks for choosing to fly with Go Fly Maui! Below you’ll find some important information about your flight. If you still have questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at (808) 633-5356.
Driving Directions from Hana Maui Resort
- Head north on HI-360 toward Keawa Pl.
- Turn right onto Airport Rd. / Alalele Pl .
- End at 700 Alalele Pl. Hana, HI 96713
IMPORTANT: The Hana airport is a very small and quiet airport. We may be out flying when you arrive and it may appear that no one is there. Please do NOT leave. We have your flight on the schedule and will be arriving momentarily.
Cell phone service can be weak in Hana. Texting is often the best way to reach us if you have questions and/or concerns and your phone call doesn’t ring through. You are welcome to try calling and/or texting our number is (808) 633-5356.
Items to Bring
- Wear closed-toe shoes. No flip flops, if possible.
- Light jacket, as the mornings can be chilly and we fly doors off with the helicopter.
- Driver’s License or some form of ID.
- Camera for taking amazing photos!
We hope you don’t need to cancel, but in the event that you do, we kindly ask that you call with at least 24-hours notice to reschedule your flight. Flight cancellations or reschedules within 24 hours and/or no-shows are nonrefundable and will be charged in full.
All flights are weather permitting. If for any reason a flight is rescheduled by Go Fly Maui due to the weather, your reservation will be fully refunded or you may choose to re-schedule your flight.